- 11:34 am Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Blaze Thompson has been around Pahokee High football for a long time.
But after helping coach the Blue Devils in some capacity for the past 20 seasons, Thompson decided to resign as Pahokee’s head football coach on Tuesday afternoon, according to a release sent by Pahokee principal Adrian Ocampo on Wednesday morning. [More]
- 10:15 am Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Just four Palm Beach County teams are left in the FHSAA playoffs and each one takes on a team from another part of the state on Friday.
In order to get to know two of the out-of-area teams, we asked an opposing beat writer to answer some questions on a pair of Broward County teams that will host Palm Beach County teams this week. Here are his answers. [More]
PBgametime mailbag: Area team with best chance to advance, biggest takeaway from season, favorite Thanksgiving dish?
- 3:43 pm Tuesday, November 25th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Thanksgiving is here, which means we’re getting close to the state football championships.
In this week’s installment of the PBgametime mailbag, we pick the Palm Beach County team that has the best chance of winning this week, discuss our biggest takeaway from the 2014 football season, and drool over some Thanksgiving food. [More]
- 12:11 pm Monday, November 24th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Thanksgiving is usually associated with the sport of football. But there will be some good girls basketball games over the holiday week, too. [More]
- 10:33 am Monday, November 24th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
The 2014-15 boys basketball season tipped off last week, with plenty of good district games on the early-season schedule. [More]
- 1:08 pm Sunday, November 23rd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After two playoff rounds, only four Palm Beach County teams are still playing football. [More]
- 9:08 am Saturday, November 22nd, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
And then there were four. [More]
- 6:00 pm Thursday, November 20th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Lake Worth forward/guard Jeantal Cylla won’t be traveling far when he takes the court as a college basketball freshman next fall. [More]