- 12:14 pm Friday, January 30th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
The Florida High School Athletic Association released new tentative district assignments for girls basketball on Friday.
There were some notable changes involving area teams. Here’s a list: [More]
- 12:05 pm Friday, January 30th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Lake Worth moves up from Class 7A to 8A, and Pahokee drops from Class 4A to 1A in tentative new boys basketball districts released by the FHSAA on Friday. [More]
- 12:48 pm Monday, January 26th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
The regular season is over and district tournaments begin this week.
We have one more Top 10 to release, though. It’s no surprise that Palm Beach Lakes is still at the top of the list, as the Rams enter the playoffs as the favorite to win the District 13-7A tournament.
Boca Raton is not far behind, though. The Bobcats closed the regular season at No. 2 after an impressive win over Oxbridge Academy last week. The Bobcats are the top seed in the District 10-8A tournament.
- 9:47 am Monday, January 26th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
The 2014-15 regular season comes to a close this week, with district tournaments scheduled to begin next Monday. [More]
- 2:00 pm Friday, January 23rd, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
The high school girls basketball postseason is about to begin.
District tournaments begin Monday and will run until Saturday. Only the top two schools from each district tournament will move on to the regional quarterfinals.
Here’s a breakdown of the area’s district tournaments: [More]
- 3:05 pm Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
John I. Leonard senior guard Mario Saunders reached a career milestone last week, eclipsing the 1,000-point scoring mark. [More]
- 7:23 am Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Palm Beach Lakes is tied for No. 1 in Class 7A and Oxbridge Academy is No. 3 in Class 3A in the FABC/Source Hoops girls state rankings released Tuesday. [More]
- 8:56 am Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
The regular season is more than halfway over, and district races are starting to tighten. [More]