- 12:11 pm Monday, November 24th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Thanksgiving is usually associated with the sport of football. But there will be some good girls basketball games over the holiday week, too. [More]
- 10:33 am Monday, November 24th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
The 2014-15 boys basketball season tipped off last week, with plenty of good district games on the early-season schedule. [More]
- 6:00 pm Thursday, November 20th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Lake Worth forward/guard Jeantal Cylla won’t be traveling far when he takes the court as a college basketball freshman next fall. [More]
- 10:33 am Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Six area teams are scheduled to compete in the 5th annual Charger Classic/Shootout, which will be held Nov. 28-29 at Suncoast High School. [More]
- 2:33 pm Tuesday, November 18th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The area’s girls basketball teams aren’t taking the weekend following Thanksgiving off.
Eight teams will take part in a Thanksgiving girls basketball tournament hosted by John I. Leonard. The two-day event is set to begin on November 28. [More]
- 12:26 pm Monday, November 17th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The regular season is just one week old, but the Post’s Top 10 already looks a little different.
Palm Beach Lakes, Lake Worth and Cardinal Newman and Boca Raton are still at the top of the rankings, but Dwyer dropped out of the top 10 after an 0-3 start. Spanish River took the Panthers’ spot, entering the rankings at No. 9 after beating Boynton Beach and Suncoast to begin the year. [More]
PBgametime mailbag: County team with best shot at winning road playoff game, Glades Central’s chances, girls hoops?
- 1:53 pm Tuesday, November 11th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
It’s that time of year again.
The high school football playoffs are here and we have a new edition of the PBgametime mailbag to answer all of your postseason questions. In this week’s installment, we take a look at a couple of area teams that could win a road playoff game this week, examine Glades Central’s chances of making a deep playoff run, and discuss some high school girls basketball. [More]
- 4:34 pm Thursday, November 6th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Duke’s girls basketball team has a plan for Crystal Primm. [More]
- 10:42 am Tuesday, November 4th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Dwyer, Park Vista and Santaluces are scheduled to compete in a boys pre-season basketball tournament in Lauderdale Lakes Nov. 12 and 14. [More]
- 10:07 am Friday, October 10th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Former Royal Palm Beach guard Jon Octeus is transferring to Purdue after graduating from Colorado State this summer, former Wildcats coach Drew Quinn said Thursday. [More]