- 7:00 am Monday, March 16th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Palm Beach Lakes High School will host the Tournament of Champions’ 1st All-Palm Beach All-Star Basketball Game April 11. [More]
- 3:13 pm Thursday, March 5th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Cardinal Newman forward John Collins and Oxbridge Academy guards Crystal Primm and Devin Gray will travel to The Villages on Saturday to compete in the Florida Association of Basketball Coaches’ boys and girls All-Star games. [More]
- 2:43 pm Wednesday, March 4th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
The high school basketball season is over, but you still have a chance to see some of Palm Beach County’s best players take the court this weekend.
The Rising Stars Palm Beach County All-Star Basketball game is scheduled for Saturday, with the girls game starting at 6 p.m. and the boys game starting at 8 p.m. at John I. Leonard High. Admission is $5 for children and $10 for adults. [More]
- 1:31 pm Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
The 2014-15 boys basketball season is over, but the awards season is just getting underway. [More]
- 9:08 am Saturday, February 28th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
- 10:10 am Thursday, February 26th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Cardinal Newman fans were chanting “We Want Godby” at the completion of the Crusaders’ 57-49 victory over Fort Myers-Dunbar Wednesday in the first of two Class 4A boys basketball state semifinals. [More]
- 3:56 pm Wednesday, February 25th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
The awards season is here for high school girls basketball.
Palm Beach County is off to a nice start, as Palm Beach Lakes coach Cassandra Rahming and Oxbridge Academy guard Crystal Primm won awards from the Florida Association of Basketball Coaches on Wednesday. [More]
- 2:33 pm Monday, February 23rd, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
- 6:30 pm Saturday, February 21st, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
Palm Beach Lakes provided the perfect ending to a historic girls basketball season in Palm Beach County.
The Rams defeated Apopka-Wekiva in the Class 7A final to win their first girls basketball state title in school history. It wasn’t even that close, as Lakes never trailed in the second half and led by as much as 21 in the fourth quarter.
Here are three takeaways from Saturday’s championship action in Lakeland: [More]