- 1:00 pm Friday, February 12th, 2016 by Jodie Wagner
John I. Leonard High School will hold its annual football recruiting fair Wednesday and Thursday on campus. [More]
- 7:45 am Friday, February 12th, 2016 by Jodie Wagner
Boynton Beach High School has partnered with the National Football League to host a coaches forum Monday on campus. [More]
- 12:34 pm Tuesday, February 9th, 2016 by Jodie Wagner
King’s Academy graduate and former NFL fullback Heath Evans will return to West Palm Beach Wednesday to honor his alma mater. [More]
- 8:00 am Friday, February 5th, 2016 by Jodie Wagner
Inlet Grove and football coach Terry Bradden have assembled an All-Star group of coaches for a free coaching clinic Feb. 13 at the school. [More]
- 5:31 pm Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 by Adam Lichtenstein
Miami coach Mark Richt has only been at the Hurricanes’ helm for two months, but he’s got recruiting Palm Beach County down. The top three players in the county will all be on his roster when Miami opens the season on against Florida A&M on Sept. 3.
“Palm Beach, there’s great [More]
- 12:23 pm Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 by Jodie Wagner
Orange blended perfectly with silver and black Wednesday for Wellington wide receiver Ahmmon Richards. [More]
- 10:59 am Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 by Adam Lichtenstein
Devin Singletary committed to Illinois in November, but when it was time to send his letter of intent, he decided to stay close to home.
The American Heritage halfback, the Post’s Small Schools Offensive Player of the Year, committed to Florida Atlantic over Illinois at a signing ceremony in American Heritage’s gym in Delray Beach on Wednesday.
“It feels great to stay home,” Singletary said. “Why not? Why change my climate? I’ve been playing in this my whole life.”
- 10:13 am Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 by Jodie Wagner
Miami-bound running back Travis Homer and five of his Oxbridge Academy teammates signed national letters of intent Wednesday in a standing room only signing ceremony held in the school’s main lobby. [More]
- 7:00 am Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 by Jodie Wagner and Adam Lichtenstein