- 12:25 pm Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
With professional sports embroiled in an ongoing struggle with performance-enhancing drug use, the Florida High School Athletic Association announced on Tuesday its intention to review the organization’s existing PED prevention policies.
- 3:04 pm Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Boca Raton, St. Andrew’s, Benjamin, Pahokee, American Heritage, Grandview Prep and Lake Worth Christian finished in the top 10 of their respective classifications in the FHSAA’s annual all-sports competition.
- 11:30 am Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Five Pope John Paul II football players and three athletes from other sports are headed to play in college. [More]
- 5:01 pm Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Stars from several sports made their college choices official on Wednesday, the first day of the non-football early signing period. [More]
- 11:26 am Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The NCAA has made changes to its initial-eligibility requirements for student-athletes hoping to qualify for Division I college sports.
- 8:15 pm Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In a move that will surely impact high school sports, Palm Beach County confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer allow No Child Left Behind transfers.