- 2:58 pm Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The Palm Beach County School District will not renew the contract of county athletics administrator Yetta Greene once it expires June 8.
- 12:57 pm Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Grandview Prep’s athletics program had the most success of any area school over the 2011-12 school year.
- 11:35 am Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Port St. Lucie’s long-time Athletic Director Danny Ninestine will not continue in that role after this school year, he announced Thursday in a release.
- 1:52 pm Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With the conclusion of the 2011-12 school year, several area athletic programs made the Florida High School Athletic Association’s prestigious academic team champions list.
- 9:16 am Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Olympic Heights added four new coaches to its athletic department. [More]
- 7:17 am Monday, January 30th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Florida Senate Bill 1704, which aims to make the Sunshine Independent Athletic Association as the governing body for private high school sports in this state, will be discussed by the Senate Education Committee on Monday. [More]
- 4:18 pm Friday, January 20th, 2012 by James @littlenomads
By Jeff Greer and Matt Porter
The Orlando Sentinel reports today that twin bills have been introduced in the Florida House of Representatives and Senate that would drastically change the relationship between the FHSAA and the Sunshine Independent Athletic Association, a young organization formed to support select private and charter schools in Florida. [More]