- 12:27 pm Friday, March 14th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
St. Andrew’s long stick middie Dalton Davis has signed to play college lacrosse at Division III Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, N.Y. [More]
- 3:13 pm Monday, March 10th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After one of the biggest wins in program history, Boca Raton’s boys lacrosse program continues to receive high praise. [More]
- 10:21 am Friday, February 28th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Pope John Paul senior attack Madison Levine signed a national letter of intent to play lacrosse at Roanoke College in Salem, Va. [More]
- 10:53 am Friday, February 14th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Pope John Paul II High School will host the second annual Catholic Schools Lacrosse Invitational today and Saturday. [More]
- 4:32 am Wednesday, February 5th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
National signing day is here. [More]
- 10:38 am Monday, February 3rd, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Benjamin running back McKenna Johnston has committed to Washington & Lee (Va.) University, where the two-sport standout will play football and lacrosse.
Johnston, 6-foot-1 and 195 pounds, led the Buccaneers in rushing last season with 813 yards on 123 carries. He scored eight touchdowns.
The senior also is a four-year varsity lacrosse player who helped lead Benjamin to the 2011 state lacrosse championship.
He was actively recruited as a Division I lacrosse prospect as a sophomore before turning his attention to football.
- 5:01 pm Tuesday, November 26th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
Jupiter Christian named Dennis Reilly as its new varsity boys lacrosse head coach Tuesday. [More]
- 11:19 am Thursday, November 14th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
The National Letter of Intent’s early signing period started Wednesday. It lasts one week, ending on Nov. 20. Many local high schools held ceremonies Wednesday to honor student-athletes that signed National Letters of Intent. [More]
- 12:32 pm Friday, October 18th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Mosquitoes nipped at Cre’Von LeBlanc’s calves and arms as he told his story in the Belle Glade night. He was a junior defensive back at Glades Central, and he’d watched his father pass away right in front of him eight months earlier. The practice field around us was empty, save for the mosquitoes so large and hungry I’d questioned my decision to move to South Florida to cover high school sports and college recruiting for the Palm Beach Post.