- 10:52 am Wednesday, April 30th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The spring signing period begins today. [More]
- 2:33 pm Friday, March 28th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
A bill that has the potential to change high school sports was passed by the Florida House of Representatives on Thursday night. [More]
- 3:00 pm Sunday, January 5th, 2014 by Post Staff
The Palm Beach Post presents its athletes of the year and All-Area teams for the 2013 fall sports season: [More]
- 12:32 pm Friday, October 18th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Mosquitoes nipped at Cre’Von LeBlanc’s calves and arms as he told his story in the Belle Glade night. He was a junior defensive back at Glades Central, and he’d watched his father pass away right in front of him eight months earlier. The practice field around us was empty, save for the mosquitoes so large and hungry I’d questioned my decision to move to South Florida to cover high school sports and college recruiting for the Palm Beach Post.
- 11:57 am Monday, August 26th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Starting this Tuesday, I’ll answer reader questions in a weekly high school sports mailbag. [More]
- 11:12 am Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Palm Beach County held its annual coaches and athletic directors meeting last night and several changes were announced.
- 12:25 pm Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
With professional sports embroiled in an ongoing struggle with performance-enhancing drug use, the Florida High School Athletic Association announced on Tuesday its intention to review the organization’s existing PED prevention policies.
- 3:04 pm Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Boca Raton, St. Andrew’s, Benjamin, Pahokee, American Heritage, Grandview Prep and Lake Worth Christian finished in the top 10 of their respective classifications in the FHSAA’s annual all-sports competition.