- 1:54 pm Thursday, October 4th, 2012 by Matt Porter
With the high school swim season in full swing, competitors are constantly lowering their times. That means it’s time for us to spotlight the area’s best so far. [More]
- 11:26 am Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The NCAA has made changes to its initial-eligibility requirements for student-athletes hoping to qualify for Division I college sports.
- 8:15 pm Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In a move that will surely impact high school sports, Palm Beach County confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer allow No Child Left Behind transfers.
- 2:58 pm Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The Palm Beach County School District will not renew the contract of county athletics administrator Yetta Greene once it expires June 8.
- 12:57 pm Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Grandview Prep’s athletics program had the most success of any area school over the 2011-12 school year.
- 11:35 am Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Port St. Lucie’s long-time Athletic Director Danny Ninestine will not continue in that role after this school year, he announced Thursday in a release.
- 1:52 pm Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With the conclusion of the 2011-12 school year, several area athletic programs made the Florida High School Athletic Association’s prestigious academic team champions list.
- 11:47 am Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 by Post Staff
Boca Raton swimming powerhouse St. Andrew’s will send two of its students to Omaha to try out for the 2012 Olympics. [More]