- 8:15 pm Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In a move that will surely impact high school sports, Palm Beach County confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer allow No Child Left Behind transfers.
- 2:58 pm Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The Palm Beach County School District will not renew the contract of county athletics administrator Yetta Greene once it expires June 8.
- 12:57 pm Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Grandview Prep’s athletics program had the most success of any area school over the 2011-12 school year.
- 11:35 am Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Port St. Lucie’s long-time Athletic Director Danny Ninestine will not continue in that role after this school year, he announced Thursday in a release.
- 1:52 pm Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With the conclusion of the 2011-12 school year, several area athletic programs made the Florida High School Athletic Association’s prestigious academic team champions list.
- 11:47 am Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 by Post Staff
Boca Raton swimming powerhouse St. Andrew’s will send two of its students to Omaha to try out for the 2012 Olympics. [More]
- 1:18 pm Thursday, April 19th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Benjamin four-sport athlete Taylor Cogsil was named to the Florida High School Athletic Association’s 2012 Academic All-State Team on Thursday.
- 7:17 am Monday, January 30th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Florida Senate Bill 1704, which aims to make the Sunshine Independent Athletic Association as the governing body for private high school sports in this state, will be discussed by the Senate Education Committee on Monday. [More]
- 4:18 pm Friday, January 20th, 2012 by James @littlenomads
By Jeff Greer and Matt Porter
The Orlando Sentinel reports today that twin bills have been introduced in the Florida House of Representatives and Senate that would drastically change the relationship between the FHSAA and the Sunshine Independent Athletic Association, a young organization formed to support select private and charter schools in Florida. [More]