- 11:26 am Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The NCAA has made changes to its initial-eligibility requirements for student-athletes hoping to qualify for Division I college sports.
- 8:15 pm Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In a move that will surely impact high school sports, Palm Beach County confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer allow No Child Left Behind transfers.
- 2:58 pm Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The Palm Beach County School District will not renew the contract of county athletics administrator Yetta Greene once it expires June 8.
- 12:57 pm Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Grandview Prep’s athletics program had the most success of any area school over the 2011-12 school year.
- 11:35 am Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Port St. Lucie’s long-time Athletic Director Danny Ninestine will not continue in that role after this school year, he announced Thursday in a release.
- 1:52 pm Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With the conclusion of the 2011-12 school year, several area athletic programs made the Florida High School Athletic Association’s prestigious academic team champions list.
- 11:47 am Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 by Post Staff
Boca Raton swimming powerhouse St. Andrew’s will send two of its students to Omaha to try out for the 2012 Olympics. [More]
- 1:18 pm Thursday, April 19th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Benjamin four-sport athlete Taylor Cogsil was named to the Florida High School Athletic Association’s 2012 Academic All-State Team on Thursday.