- 4:32 pm Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 by Post Staff
A former Glades Central High School co-athletic director was sentenced this morning to six months of probation on a charge of making false official statements in a case where he was accused of fraudulently receiving sports supplement money from the school district.
- 5:01 pm Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Stars from several sports made their college choices official on Wednesday, the first day of the non-football early signing period. [More]
- 3:30 pm Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 by Matt Porter
This story was updated at 5:24 p.m. Friday
Hurricane Sandy quickly became a threat to Palm Beach County on Wednesday, and it wasted no time causing chaos in a busy week of high school sports.
- 1:54 pm Thursday, October 4th, 2012 by Matt Porter
With the high school swim season in full swing, competitors are constantly lowering their times. That means it’s time for us to spotlight the area’s best so far. [More]
- 11:26 am Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The NCAA has made changes to its initial-eligibility requirements for student-athletes hoping to qualify for Division I college sports.
- 8:15 pm Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In a move that will surely impact high school sports, Palm Beach County confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer allow No Child Left Behind transfers.
- 2:58 pm Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The Palm Beach County School District will not renew the contract of county athletics administrator Yetta Greene once it expires June 8.
- 12:57 pm Thursday, May 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Grandview Prep’s athletics program had the most success of any area school over the 2011-12 school year.