- 7:03 pm Monday, December 12th, 2011 by Matt Porter
St. Andrew’s club won gold at USA Swimming’s Junior National Championships last weekend in Austin, Texas. [More]
- 4:16 pm Tuesday, November 29th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
The FHSAA released its Fall 2011 Member School Student Population Report, and Boca Raton is the largest high school in Palm Beach County.
- 9:10 am Thursday, November 10th, 2011 by James @littlenomads
By Jeff Greer and Matt Porter
The beginning of the early signing period for many non-football sports is Wednesday, Nov. 9. Below is a list of athletes from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast who will sign a letter of intent next week. [More]
- 7:29 pm Monday, November 7th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Jump in the pool and let’s go over some storylines for the FHSAA Swimming and Diving Finals, which run Thursday through Saturday in Orlando: [More]
- 4:15 pm Monday, October 31st, 2011 by Matt Porter
Here are the best swimming times and diving scores of the season headed into the regional meets, to be held Thursday through Saturday at various sites around the state. [More]
2012 Palm Beach County Sports Hall of Fame class includes Rollie Massimino, Jessie Hester, Anquan Boldin
- 5:10 pm Thursday, October 27th, 2011 by Matt Porter
The Palm Beach County Sports Commission named its 2012 Hall of Fame class, which includes Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Anquan Boldin, Suncoast coach and former NFL wide receiver Jessie Hester and Northwood University men’s basketball coach Rollie Massimino. [More]
- 12:54 pm Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
The Florida High School Athletic Association today announced the creation of its own network that will broadcast live state-level competitions online.
- 1:44 pm Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Wellington Christian has decided to fold its swimming and diving program, Athletic Director Matthew Winters said. [More]
- 1:51 pm Friday, August 12th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Serena Williams chose Suncoast diver and gymnast Dixie Smith for the M Foundation’s Silver M Award this week. The award is a scholarship given to high school athletes who are “exemplary role models” in their communities.