- 10:52 am Wednesday, April 30th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
The spring signing period begins today. [More]
- 9:31 am Friday, April 18th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
American Heritage’s Kasey Moore won the girls No. 4 team singles title Thursday at the FHSAA State Tennis Championships in Casselberry. [More]
- 2:33 pm Friday, March 28th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
A bill that has the potential to change high school sports was passed by the Florida House of Representatives on Thursday night. [More]
- 12:13 pm Friday, March 28th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
District tennis competition is scheduled to begin Monday, with seven area schools set to host competition in four classifications. Two other district tournaments involving area teams will be held at Broward County schools. [More]
- 11:19 am Thursday, November 14th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
The National Letter of Intent’s early signing period started Wednesday. It lasts one week, ending on Nov. 20. Many local high schools held ceremonies Wednesday to honor student-athletes that signed National Letters of Intent. [More]
- 12:32 pm Friday, October 18th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Mosquitoes nipped at Cre’Von LeBlanc’s calves and arms as he told his story in the Belle Glade night. He was a junior defensive back at Glades Central, and he’d watched his father pass away right in front of him eight months earlier. The practice field around us was empty, save for the mosquitoes so large and hungry I’d questioned my decision to move to South Florida to cover high school sports and college recruiting for the Palm Beach Post.
- 11:57 am Monday, August 26th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Starting this Tuesday, I’ll answer reader questions in a weekly high school sports mailbag. [More]
- 11:12 am Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Palm Beach County held its annual coaches and athletic directors meeting last night and several changes were announced.