- 11:27 pm Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 by Matt Porter
This weekend marks the first round of state track meets at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. Here’s what to expect from the Class 1A meet, which starts at 1 p.m. Friday.
- 10:40 am Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Christine Sullivan of Pope John Paul II on Wednesday was named to the FHSAA’s academic all-state team. [More]
- 10:19 am Tuesday, April 16th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Park Vista, which opened in 2004, will hold its largest signing ceremony in its auditorium at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday. [More]
- 7:26 pm Thursday, April 4th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Update: Avoiding the threat of severe thunderstorms capable of producing hail and wind gusts in excess of 60 mph, the organizers of the Palm Beach County track and field championships postponed Thursday’s running events.
- 10:10 pm Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Here’s the list of all the athletes who expect to sign on Wednesday, which is national signing day.
We’ll continue to update the file as schools get back to us.
- 11:26 am Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The NCAA has made changes to its initial-eligibility requirements for student-athletes hoping to qualify for Division I college sports.
- 8:15 pm Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In a move that will surely impact high school sports, Palm Beach County confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer allow No Child Left Behind transfers.
- 8:03 pm Saturday, July 14th, 2012 by Post Staff
Tony McQuay lay in his childhood bed last week and looked around. Medals and trophies covered his walls, hanging reminders of every step he’s taken, every race he’s run in the first 22 years of his life.
- 3:42 pm Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Tony McQuay leads a group of four Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast athletes heading to the Olympics in London, and the FHSAA put out a release Wednesday recognizing all of its alumni heading to the Games.