- 2:36 pm Thursday, April 11th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Want to see Park Vista staff members wrestle? How about some pro wrestlers?
- 12:13 am Sunday, March 31st, 2013 by Post Staff
Check out The Palm Beach Post’s winter sports season players of the year and All-Area teams:
- 2:06 pm Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Several area schools made the FHSAA’s list, which includes any sports team with a cumulative 3.0-or-better grade-point average.
- 2:00 pm Friday, December 28th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Wrestling doesn’t get a lot of attention in Palm Beach County, but Jesse Stephanos is quietly putting together the best career ever seen on a local mat. [More]
- 11:26 am Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The NCAA has made changes to its initial-eligibility requirements for student-athletes hoping to qualify for Division I college sports.
- 8:15 pm Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In a move that will surely impact high school sports, Palm Beach County confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer allow No Child Left Behind transfers.
- 2:58 pm Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The Palm Beach County School District will not renew the contract of county athletics administrator Yetta Greene once it expires June 8.