- 12:38 pm Monday, December 27th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
He had planned all season to make his much-awaited college choice on an outdoors show the day after Christmas, but Dwyer defensive end Curt Maggitt changed his mind. Instead he’ll wait until late January to make his announcement.
- 10:43 pm Tuesday, November 30th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Alabama is the latest school to extend a scholarship offer to Dwyer quarterback Jacoby Brissett (6-5, 230, No. 4 on the Big Board), greatly increasing the Tide’s chances of landing three of the top recruits in Palm Beach County. [More]
- 10:16 pm Sunday, November 28th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
- 6:21 pm Sunday, November 28th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Sorry, Badgers fans. [More]
- 3:51 pm Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 by Matt Porter
A good kicker is a lucky find, and Dwyer is one of the area’s luckier teams. [More]
- 7:38 pm Thursday, November 18th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
- 4:09 pm Friday, November 5th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Dwyer coach Jack Daniels had a feeling, and he was right.
After an Oct. 22 visit to Dwyer’s campus, Florida coach Urban Meyer told Daniels he wanted to extend a scholarship offer to quarterback Jacoby Brissett — but only if he paid his own way for the first year, a practice known as greyshirting. [More]
- 11:30 am Wednesday, October 20th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Curt Maggitt, Dwyer’s senior defensive end, has not named a favorite among the several BCS schools chasing him, but says he’s undeterred by Florida’s (4-3, 2-3 SEC) underwhelming record and absence from the national title picture and Top 25. [More]
- 11:52 pm Thursday, October 14th, 2010 by Matt Porter
A spot seems to have opened up for Nick O’Leary at Florida. Is he interested?
- 4:10 pm Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 by Matt Porter
In his 15th year at Dwyer, coach Jack Daniels could set a record, of sorts.
In 2001, Daniels’ team graduated seven Division I scholarship athletes, the most in his tenure. Next fall, Dwyer could could see as many as nine more alums playing D-I ball, the most in school history. [More]