- 2:25 pm Monday, February 2nd, 2015 by Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner
Signing day is just days away (Feb. 4), but there are still plenty of questions left to be answered.
Will Lamar Jackson stick to his Louisville commitment? Where will Shelton Johnson end up? Jodie Wagner and I tried to answer these questions and more in this blog post. [More]
- 12:16 pm Tuesday, January 27th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
It didn’t take much time for Nick Rubinowicz to decide Maryland was the place for him.
The American Heritage star punter/kicker received an offer from Maryland on Monday morning. Rubinowicz verbally committed to the Terrapins on Monday afternoon. [More]
- 12:02 pm Friday, January 9th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Three seasons were enough for Stacy Sizemore.
The American Heritage head football coach and athletic director resigned from both positions, the school announced Friday. He plans to pursue other career opportunities out of the area, which could include football, Headmaster Robert Stone said. [More]
- 9:32 am Friday, January 9th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
American Heritage linebacker/defensive end Josh Ward was named to the MaxPreps Small Schools All-American First Team Friday. [More]
- 3:21 pm Thursday, January 8th, 2015 by Adam Hirshfield
- 2:13 pm Monday, January 5th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
American Heritage might not have won the Class 3A state title, but it didn’t hurt it much in the rankings.
The Stallions (11-2) finished the season at No. 3 in the MaxPreps Small Schools National Football Rankings. The list is based on the MaxPreps computer rankings.
Trinity Christian finished at the top of the rankings after beating American Heritage 27-7 in the Class 3A state championship in December. [More]
- 2:21 pm Friday, December 19th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
American Heritage closed out the 2014 high school football season ranked No. 17 in Florida’s HS football Top 25 poll, which was released Friday. [More]
- 12:56 pm Monday, December 8th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner
- 11:00 am Saturday, December 6th, 2014 by Post Staff
American Heritage (11-1) takes on Jacksonville-Trinity Christian for the Class 3A state title. Follow all the action from Orlando with Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner.
- 4:03 pm Sunday, November 30th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
They say one is the loneliest number, but American Heritage doesn’t mind.
The Stallions are the only high school football team from Palm Beach County remaining in the FHSAA playoffs. American Heritage will take on Jacksonville-Trinity Christian in the Class 3A state championship on Saturday in Orlando’s Citrus Bowl. [More]