- 3:53 pm Thursday, October 1st, 2015 by Adam Lichtenstein and Adam Hirshfield
Friday night’s Palm Beach County tilt between Oxbridge Academy and American Heritage is more than just a matchup of two nationally ranked sides.
Though the two seniors won’t directly line up against one another, it’d be fitting to look at the two star backs like two boxers sizing each other up before a big fight. So without further ado, here’s our tale of the tape.
- 7:00 am Thursday, June 18th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner
- 12:35 pm Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Nine Palm Beach County schools finished among the top 10 in their classifications in the FHSAA’s annual all-sports competition. [More]
- 9:18 pm Monday, September 23rd, 2013 by Jeff Greer
The new Associated Press statewide rankings are out, and a few local teams made the list. [More]
- 2:36 pm Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 by Matt Porter
After a half-dozen years at his alma mater, Terry Primm has found a new gig.
The former Palm Beach Atlantic men’s basketball coach announced he will become boys basketball coach at American Heritage. [More]
- 4:23 pm Thursday, June 13th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Tre’Quan Smith was getting ready for a summer of recruiting visits. One of the programs he planned to see was Virginia Tech, which planned to make him an offer if they liked what they saw in a workout. [More]
- 3:04 pm Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Boca Raton, St. Andrew’s, Benjamin, Pahokee, American Heritage, Grandview Prep and Lake Worth Christian finished in the top 10 of their respective classifications in the FHSAA’s annual all-sports competition.
- 11:42 am Saturday, April 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
A total of 22 baseball teams from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast made it out of districts and into regionals. Here’s a quick look at what’s ahead. [More]
- 1:47 pm Monday, March 25th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Heading into spring break, one puzzling team has shaken up the rankings, while one mid-tier program showed its strength in a loss. Here’s how we see the area: [More]
- 11:31 am Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Jupiter’s flawless start hasn’t gone unnoticed by those who create national rankings. [More]