- 3:31 pm Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Kelvin Taylor already has a trophy case (and probably an entire guest bedroom) full of awards, plaques and other honors. Greg Joseph isn’t as decorated, but he’ll take his place alongside Taylor on one national postseason all-star list. [More]
- 7:55 pm Sunday, January 13th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Palm Beach State baseball coach Kyle Forbes doesn’t usually have to travel far to recruit.
His is one of the best junior college baseball programs in talent-rich Florida, and for the most part, he’s used local talent to build it. [More]
- 12:23 am Saturday, January 5th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Florida State officials say senior baseball player Stephen Spradling is lucky to be alive after a weekend skydiving accident. [More]
- 10:26 am Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 by Matt Porter
American Heritage was possibly the area’s most talented team last season. It had a dominant defense, one of the best running backs in the nation, a top-flight athlete playing quarterback and a near-automatic kicker.
That’s how the rest of the state saw it, too. Heritage had eight players on the Class 3A and 4A All-State teams, released Thursday. [More]
- 10:24 pm Sunday, December 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
American Heritage’s signing day ceremony was already going to be a big event. After this weekend, we have a much clearer picture of what it might look like. [More]
- 8:57 pm Sunday, December 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
“Stick with it this time,” one of Roderick Johnson’s Facebook friends needled him Sunday night. [More]
- 5:42 pm Sunday, December 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The football players in American Heritage’s senior class were loving the upper Midwest this weekend. [More]
- 4:18 pm Sunday, December 9th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
One of the most coveted prospects in the country picked his college on Sunday.
- 4:16 pm Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The Florida High School Athletics Association won’t punish anyone after the scandal involving American Heritage, Fort Lauderdale-University School and a mysterious fax. [More]
- 10:50 pm Thursday, November 29th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Six days after American Heritage’s perfect season ended in a playoff loss to Fort Lauderdale-University School, a controversy lingers regarding a possible unfair advantage.