- 9:22 pm Monday, August 29th, 2011 by Post Staff
The former Atlantic High School football coach once accused of groping and biting two girls but eventually cleared of all charges could be free to work and coach for the school district again if a proposed settlement is approved by the Palm Beach County School Board on Wednesday.
- 8:40 am Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Seems to be a connection here.
Atlantic athletic director Kevin Logan said Tuesday that Chris Bean is the Eagles’ interim football coach. It is unclear how long Bean will fill that role, but the fact that Atlantic has hired a new basketball coach to replace him points toward Bean taking over the football program long term.
- 4:43 pm Monday, March 15th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Andre Thaddies will not return as Atlantic’s football coach, athletic director Kevin Logan said.
- 5:06 pm Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Atlantic High School football coach James Andre Thaddies has been accused of groping and biting two female students and has been temporarily reassigned to an administrative position, according to a school district official.
- 12:30 am Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Atlantic coach Andre Thaddies does not believe his alma mater, or anyone else, has a chance to steal wide receiver James Louis from Ohio State.
- 9:04 am Thursday, December 3rd, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Atlantic senior Quadarias Mireles turned a lot of heads when he transferred from John I. Leonard and moved from quarterback to wide receiver.
- 6:13 am Friday, October 2nd, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Neither is his team’s best at his position, but the whoever wins the match-up between Atlantic WR Quadarias Mireles and Dwyer CB Darrell Hunter could have a big impact on tonight’s outcome.
- 10:24 pm Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
- 3:47 pm Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Neither Atlantic nor Pahokee was able to schedule a spring game, so it has been months since their players hit anyone else on another team. Couple that with the fact that Pahokee is opening a brand-new stadium and it will produce a raucous atmosphere for Friday’s game.
That won’t be a problem for either side.
- 2:16 pm Monday, August 24th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Scheduling conflicts have forced Atlantic and Palm Beach Central to alter their plans for this week’s kickoff classic games.