- 9:20 pm Sunday, January 13th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Atlantic’s Brisly Estime’s rocky road to college football has hit another bump.
Estime, the 5-foot-9, 185-pound defensive back, return specialist and a Post All-Area player of the year, said on Sunday that Iowa State revoked his scholarship offer. He is no longer planning on signing with the Cyclones. [More]
- 12:01 pm Saturday, January 5th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Such a thing is clearly subjective and hard to quantify, but Dwyer’s Mark Kelly was possibly the meanest defensive lineman in the area last year. He racked up a team-high 33 tackles for loss and 24 sacks, impressing his coaches in every Saturday morning film session. [More]
- 10:40 pm Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The top three teams in Palm Beach County are ranked in the statewide FABC-Source Hoops class-by-class polls that were released Monday.
- 7:07 am Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Atlantic High players are familiar with Tavarius “T.J.” Jackson. He’s young (32), easygoing and has worked with many of them at two athletics-focused organizations in Delray Beach.
Now they’ll know him as their new head coach. [More]
- 8:44 am Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Keith Bryant fell in love with Miami at the school’s junior day camp last spring and verbally committed. Unfortunately for the Hurricanes, that love has faded. [More]
- 6:55 pm Monday, December 3rd, 2012 by Matt Porter
The U.S. Army was on the ground in Palm Beach County today for football purposes. [More]
- 5:18 pm Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Keith Bryant’s emergence on the national recruiting scene isn’t without merit. The massive Atlantic defensive tackle has put together one of the best seasons of any Palm Beach County football player.