- 12:01 pm Saturday, January 5th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Such a thing is clearly subjective and hard to quantify, but Dwyer’s Mark Kelly was possibly the meanest defensive lineman in the area last year. He racked up a team-high 33 tackles for loss and 24 sacks, impressing his coaches in every Saturday morning film session. [More]
- 10:40 pm Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The top three teams in Palm Beach County are ranked in the statewide FABC-Source Hoops class-by-class polls that were released Monday.
- 7:07 am Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Atlantic High players are familiar with Tavarius “T.J.” Jackson. He’s young (32), easygoing and has worked with many of them at two athletics-focused organizations in Delray Beach.
Now they’ll know him as their new head coach. [More]
- 8:44 am Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Keith Bryant fell in love with Miami at the school’s junior day camp last spring and verbally committed. Unfortunately for the Hurricanes, that love has faded. [More]
- 6:55 pm Monday, December 3rd, 2012 by Matt Porter
The U.S. Army was on the ground in Palm Beach County today for football purposes. [More]
- 5:18 pm Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Keith Bryant’s emergence on the national recruiting scene isn’t without merit. The massive Atlantic defensive tackle has put together one of the best seasons of any Palm Beach County football player.
- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]