- 10:57 am Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Willie Young Sr. woke up Sunday morning to a text message any father would dread: “My prayers go out to Avery.”
- 3:10 pm Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The most anticipated decision in Palm Beach County recruiting has been made.
- 2:28 pm Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
On a day when all eyes turned to Palm Beach Gardens offensive tackle Avery Young’s college decision, his teammate provided far less drama.
- 6:11 pm Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The beginning of the spring signing period for football, field hockey, soccer, track and field, cross country and men’s water polo is Wednesday, Feb. 1. Below is a list of athletes from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast who are expected to sign a letter of intent on the first day of the signing period, known as national signing day.
- 4:44 pm Sunday, January 29th, 2012 by Post Staff
RIVIERA BEACH – Avery Young, the four-star offensive lineman from Palm Beach Gardens, is making Miami wait.
But the Hurricanes appear to have plenty of time for Young, one of the nation’s top uncommitted recruits. According to those close to Young, UM is determined to be the last program to talk to the 6-foot-6, 290-pound offensive tackle.
Four Miami coaches, including head coach Al Golden, spent Friday afternoon recruiting Young at a marina on Singer Island. Click here to read a story, from the Post‘s Matt Porter, to find out what went down.
Where will they sign? Predicting the choices of the top three uncommitted football players in the area
- 5:08 pm Wednesday, January 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
- 2:13 pm Thursday, January 19th, 2012 by Matt Porter
A trio of area standouts are ranked among the top 150 players in the nation, according to ESPN’s end-of-season rankings. [More]
- 6:42 pm Wednesday, January 18th, 2012 by Matt Porter
With signing day precisely two weeks away, Rivals.com has released its final rankings for the 2012 recruiting class. [More]
- 1:24 pm Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
National signing day is exactly three weeks from today, so let’s run down the biggest uncommitted players in our area.
- 12:11 am Friday, January 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
It was a quiet night for the top recruits in the area in Thursday’s Under Armour All-America Game in St. Petersburg. [More]