- 3:12 pm Thursday, July 11th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
The hits keep on coming for former American Heritage ace pitcher Corrie Boggess.
- 12:53 pm Thursday, May 9th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
VERO BEACH — American Heritage is a win away from its third consecutive state championship, which would put the Stallions in some elite company. They beat Montverde Academy yesterday to earn the right to play Jacksonville-Bishop Snyder in a rematch of last year’s Class 3A state title game.
Follow here for updates from the state championship.
- 4:02 pm Monday, March 25th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Remember that horrible Nelly song in which the rapper asks, “What does it take to be No. 1?” For Palm Beach County softball, at this point in the season, all it takes is losing the least.
- 3:21 pm Friday, October 19th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage’s ace pitcher Corrie Boggess has been through a lot the past two years.
- 4:55 pm Monday, October 8th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Thrust into the starting role at Wellington this past spring, right-handed junior pitcher Remi Losey had her ups and downs as the Wolverines’ ace a year after her squad reached the state tournament for the first time in school history.
- 4:09 pm Saturday, May 12th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage has one game left in its state softball title defense, and it comes against Jacksonville-Bishop Snyder. Follow here for live updates of the Class 3A state championship.
- 9:47 am Friday, May 11th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
It’s Armageddon for small-schools softball fans: Bitter rivals American Heritage and King’s Academy meet in the Class 3A state semifinals, and I’ve got inning-by-inning updates from the National Training Center in Clermont.
- 3:41 pm Thursday, March 29th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Before the season started, Palm Beach Gardens and American Heritage were considered the best teams in the county. Before Friday’s anticipated 7 p.m. matchup in Gardens, they’re considered the best teams in the state.
- 3:37 pm Saturday, April 23rd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
“Pitching wins” is a common theme for softball teams this time of year.