- 11:51 pm Monday, October 12th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
UPDATED Tues., Oct. 13, 11:01 p.m.
Jessie Hester and Bill Powers confirmed Tuesday this week’s game has been bumped back to 6:30 p.m.
Instead of their standard 7:30 start times, the Glades Central Raiders will begin their remaining Friday home games at 6 p.m. The Muck Bowl, which most recently was set for a 5 p.m. on Sat., Nov. 14 at Glades Central, will now kickoff at 3 p.m., Raiders coach Jessie Hester said.
- 11:35 am Tuesday, October 6th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
There were two football games this season that did not end with someone kneeling out the clock or celebrating at midfield. They actually occurred (or were supposed to occur, at least) in the same week.
- 6:12 am Thursday, September 24th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Prior to Friday night’s game against Cardinal Newman, Pahokee will hold a pre-game ceremony in remembrance of Norman “Pooh” Griffith. Sunday will mark the one-year anniversary of Griffith’s death.
- 6:29 pm Friday, August 14th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
It’s not official yet, but Boca Raton is moving its Oct. 30 home game against Atlantic to a 4 p.m. kickoff. Bobcats Athletic Director Bill Massey said the school prefers an earlier start time for safety reasons.
- 8:44 pm Monday, August 10th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
- 8:31 am Monday, August 10th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
The Detroit Free Press reported yesterday former American Heritage quarterback Justin Feagin was kicked off the Michigan football team after an arrest for selling cocaine.
- 1:55 pm Monday, August 3rd, 2009 by Jason Lieser
West Virginia already has commitments from two of the area’s top 23 recruits and the Mountaineers have a good chance of landing at least two more.
- 6:29 am Sunday, August 2nd, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Ulrik Williams, an assistant coach for the Pahokee football team, was arrested on charges of battery Friday night. Williams is the second Blue Devils coach arrested this summer.
- 2:40 pm Monday, April 6th, 2009 by Jason Lieser