- 4:26 pm Thursday, July 31st, 2014 by Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner
It’s almost August, which means you get fall practice and a new version of the PBgametime Class of 2015 Big Board. [More]
- 3:27 pm Thursday, July 3rd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Everybody ready to watch fireworks?
Well, in this week’s installment of the mailbag, we took the time to compare a couple of Palm Beach County high school football teams to fireworks. Seems fitting, right?
If that’s not enough, we also looked at Glades Central’s chances to get back to its winning ways next season and District 13-7A. [More]
- 4:34 pm Monday, June 30th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Winning a state title will do a lot.
For Dwyer, it helped the Panthers land a spot on national TV.
According to NationalHSFootball.com analyst Dallas Jackson, the defending Class 7A state champions’ preseason kickoff classic against Plantation American Heritage will be aired on ESPN on Aug. 24 at 3 p.m. A source confirmed the news.
The game with be played at American Heritage.
Dwyer is coming off its first undefeated football season (15-0) in school history, which ended with a victory over Niceville in the Class 7A state championship.
The Panthers return quarterback Daniel Parr, who threw for 36 touchdowns and more than 3,000 [More]
- 2:38 pm Friday, June 20th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
I didn’t want to make you wait too long, so here’s the first edition of PBgametime’s weekly mailbag. I’ll take questions on high school football, recruiting and any other topic you choose.
The start of fall practice is weeks away, but everybody is already starting to gear up for the start of the season. So we dug into the mailbag and found questions on Dwyer, American Heritage and King’s Academy.
- 2:10 pm Friday, May 16th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
- 8:43 am Saturday, January 11th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Dwyer quarterback Daniel Parr and coach Jack Daniels fell just short of adding on to a memorable football season. [More]
- 1:47 pm Monday, December 30th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
Dwyer won its second state title in school history in December, and the recognition and accolades continue to come the Panthers’ way. [More]
- 11:38 am Saturday, December 14th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
Palm Beach County’s high school football season ended Friday with a state title for Dwyer. [More]
- 11:12 am Saturday, November 30th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
Palm Beach County’s hopes for a state title fell on two schools playing just four miles away from each other on Friday. [More]