- 5:32 pm Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Davonte Allen and Robert Way were two of the most explosive athletes in the county in 2010, and now the Glades Central seniors are taking their talents to Huntington, W. Va.
- 12:18 pm Thursday, August 19th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
New Atlantic coach Chris Bean loves the versatility that senior defensive lineman Luther Maddy brings to the Eagles. At 6-foot-2, 280 pounds, he can clog holes at defensive tackle or get after the quarterback at defensive end.
Marshall University hopes Maddy can do the same for the Thundering Herd. Maddy said he committed to Marshall on Tuesday night.
- 8:21 pm Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 by Post Staff
With every signing ceremony, there must come at least a little theatrics…
At Pahokee, De’Joshua Johnson dug something Tennessee orange out of a box and tossed it over his shoulder before pulling out a Florida State hat and putting it on, Raheam Buxton threw a Miami hat into the crowd at the auditorium before donning a Western Michigan hat (Miami pulled its offer to him), and Chris Dunkley announced he was looking forward to the next THREE years at Florida.
Dunkley obviously has big plans for himself at Florida and beyond.
- 4:27 pm Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
American Heritage wide receiver Darius Millines de-committed from West Virginia, but could still sign with the Mountaineers next week. He also might land at Illinois or Marshall.
- 3:17 pm Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Pahokee coach Blaze Thompson said Marshall coaches were on campus today and firmed up another new commitment: wide receiver Fred Pickett.
- 8:37 pm Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Nothing’s guaranteed until national signing day, but it appears Marshall coach Doc Holliday has himself a quarterback.
- 5:58 pm Monday, January 18th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Glades Central safety Travis Bell likes Marshall. He also likes West Virginia. And South Florida.
- 3:03 pm Sunday, January 17th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
In less than one month on the job, Marshall head coach Doc Holliday already has his hands on an elite recruit.
- 2:47 pm Sunday, January 17th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Did Pahokee wide receiver Fred Pickett switch his commitment from West Virginia to Marshall?