- 2:17 pm Monday, August 5th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Former Glades Central linebacker Don’Kevious Johnson took last year off from football, but it won’t keep him from continuing his playing career.
- 8:42 pm Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Sometimes decisions are better late than never.
- 12:21 pm Friday, September 16th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
DELRAY BEACH — Late in the fourth quarter of Thursday’s instant classic between Glades Central and American Heritage, Central’s do-it-all star Will Likely was screaming on the sidelines.
- 11:20 pm Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Thursday night’s showdown between two of the most athletic teams in the state, No. 1 Glades Central and No. 2 American Heritage, is going to be must-see football.
- 3:08 am Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
BELLE GLADE — Leave it to the quietest kid in the stadium to single-handedly change the tide of a game.
- 4:30 pm Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Note: Welcome to the PBGametime 2011 Spring Football Tour. During our three-week tour, we visit area teams, meet some of the top players and answer the most pressing questions. Our next stop is Glades Central, where new coach Roosevelt Blackmon and new quarterback Tanner Redish must find the right chemistry with Glades Central’s talented returnees.
- 2:39 am Sunday, December 12th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
ORLANDO — I’ve got a lot to write about Cocoa’s stunning 14-13 win over Glades Central in the Class 2A championship game. And some ridiculously early predictions to make about next season.
- 2:30 am Friday, December 10th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
- 1:21 am Saturday, December 4th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
TAMPA — It was the rematch Tampa-Robinson craved. Glades Central, in Robinson’s backyard, with a state-title berth on the line. A chance at redemption. Last year, Glades Central smoked Robinson, 33-0, in Belle Glade. In the very same round. [More]
- 2:54 pm Friday, September 17th, 2010 by Matt Porter
At practice this week, Glades Central coach Jessie Hester warned his team to not take American Heritage lightly.
Away from the field, he didn’t mind entertaining a hypothetical situation: What would happen if his Raiders played Dwyer?
“They couldn’t beat us,” Hester said. [More]