- 9:41 am Thursday, July 10th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
More than a half-dozen boys basketball coaches from area high schools will serve as guest speakers this week at the Dream Big Sports Academy Intense Skills Basketball Camp at Palm Beach State College. [More]
- 12:15 pm Wednesday, June 18th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Former Royal Palm Beach High School boys basketball standout Jon Octeus will transfer from Colorado State for his final season of college eligibility and is considering Missouri, Cincinnati and UCLA, his high school coach, Drew Quinn, confirmed Wednesday.
- 2:39 pm Friday, May 16th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Palm Beach Gardens and Park Vista have hired new boys basketball coaches, the schools’ athletic directors said Friday. [More]
- 12:00 pm Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Jon Octeus left Royal Palm Beach as a good, but not great, basketball player.
- 10:35 am Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Drew Quinn didn’t expect to lose his job as Royal Palm Beach’s boys’ basketball coach. After a trip to the district championship and regional quarterfinals, Quinn felt he had a team built for 2012-13 success.
- 6:17 pm Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
There’s been a lot of turnover at Royal Palm Beach the past few years, but with his newest hire, Principal Jesus Armas wants to establish some stability with his boys’ basketball program.
- 2:10 pm Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Head boys’ basketball coach Drew Quinn will not be retained by Royal Palm Beach, the former coach confirmed Tuesday. The school informed Quinn of its decision on Friday.
- 11:43 am Monday, August 15th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Royal Palm Beach’s talented senior forwards have figured out their college plans, Royal Palm coach Drew Quinn said Monday.
- 1:59 pm Monday, January 25th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Royal Palm Beach basketball coach Drew Quinn is asking students and fans to bring non-perishable food items to Friday’s game as part of the school’s donation to the Haiti relief effort.
The Wildcats host No. 4 Jupiter at 7:30 p.m.