- 11:31 am Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Jupiter’s flawless start hasn’t gone unnoticed by those who create national rankings. [More]
- 6:00 pm Monday, March 18th, 2013 by Matt Porter
One team makes the leap from the bottom of the rankings to the middle of the pack, and there’s plenty of action at the bottom of the list. Here’s our view of the area:
- 4:20 pm Monday, March 18th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Palm Beach Central senior Kc McDermott, one of the most sought-after offensive tackles in the country, said he’s close to making his college choice. [More]
- 2:16 pm Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 by Matt Porter
It’s mid-March and we’re starting to see teams put it together. Three have separated from the pack, and a fourth is heading with them. The final six spots in the rankings are in a constant state of flux. Here’s how the area shakes out: [More]
- 10:00 pm Friday, March 8th, 2013 by Matt Porter
After making it to Lakeland, three local girls hoops standouts were recognized by the statewide media.
- 2:43 pm Friday, March 8th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Two Dwyer seniors found their future schools this week.
- 7:26 pm Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
updated 11:55 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013
Palm Beach County knows only one season: football season.
Spring practices are in full swing and area football teams are gearing up for their spring games at the end of this month. Here are the details and a preview of what’s to come.
FIVE BIG MATCHUPS
- 1:33 pm Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Vic Adams shot his way into conversations about Palm Beach County’s best basketball players during his time at Dwyer and Cardinal Newman.
- 6:00 pm Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Anthony Williams wasn’t worried as he watched several Dwyer teammates sign on signing day. He had a few Division 2 scholarship offers and one from Jacksonville University, but he felt a more enticing opportunity would come his way. [More]
- 12:02 am Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Though we have a week of real games to view as evidence, we’re still not totally convinced every team in our rankings will remain in the top 10 for the duration of the season. There’s a handful of candidates who are ready to pounce if one of the ranked teams continues – or begins – to slide. [More]