- 12:50 pm Friday, August 17th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
- 12:29 pm Monday, July 2nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
The first game of American Heritage’s title defense will be carried on the world’s most-watched sports network. [More]
- 9:06 am Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
It appears those traveling to Yulee for Glades Day’s ESPN-televised game can make travel plans. [More]
- 2:32 pm Friday, April 20th, 2012 by Matt Porter
This isn’t a surprise, given that it was mentioned during last year’s telecast as a possibility, but Glades Day running back Kelvin Taylor is on the roster for the 2013 Under Armour All-America Game. [More]
- 8:02 pm Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 by Matt Porter
ESPN plans to televise high school football every week this fall. It appears one of those games will involve Kelvin Taylor and Glades Day.
- 2:13 pm Thursday, January 19th, 2012 by Matt Porter
A trio of area standouts are ranked among the top 150 players in the nation, according to ESPN’s end-of-season rankings. [More]
- 6:31 pm Thursday, October 20th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Updated on Friday, Oct. 21, at 2:00 p.m.
In a game billed as the biggest event in Palm Beach County football history, Glades Central made serious bank, documents obtained by the Post say.
- 3:08 pm Thursday, October 20th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
ESPN updated its Class of 2012 Top 150 prospects list Thursday, and three familiar Palm Beach County names are on it.
- 2:14 pm Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Apparently, not everyone is excited about seeing two local teams battle on national television.
In an extremely candid interview with the Post this morning, Park Vista coach Brian Dodds had no problem expressing his feeling on Dwyer and Glades Central’s Labor Day showdown. [More]
- 9:05 pm Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
After refusing for months to confirm that Dwyer and Glades Central’s highly anticipated Week 1 game would be televised, ESPN finally and officially announced that Dwyer will play at Glades Central at 4 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 5, on ESPN.
The Post first reported that the game could be televised in June, but ESPN refused to confirm that the game would be broadcast.