- 1:29 pm Wednesday, February 5th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Two months after winning a state football title, Dwyer’s senior class had another big day Wednesday. [More]
- 2:10 pm Monday, January 27th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Ezra Saffold and Alonzo Smith are not going to wait until signing day. [More]
- 12:50 pm Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
A dual-threat quarterback like Boyd Anderson’s Greg Hankerson can give any team fits, but Dwyer devours playmakers of all types. That defense is the main reason the Panthers are favored in round two. [More]
- 12:32 am Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
On Friday, there are 16 playoff games involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 2:04 am Saturday, September 1st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
- 3:27 pm Thursday, July 26th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Dwyer football, with its loaded defense and lethal receiving corps, will almost certainly rate among the best teams in Palm Beach County and Florida. Rivals.com puts the Panthers among the best in the country, too.