- 2:16 pm Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
With its two biggest senior prospects already enrolled in college, Dwyer held a small signing ceremony for three other college-bound prospects on Wednesday.
- 6:04 pm Saturday, December 10th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
BRADENTON — Last night’s game felt like a video game.
- 7:09 pm Wednesday, November 30th, 2011 by Matt Porter
After Tuesday’s practice at Dwyer, coach Jack Daniels talked about the development of senior quarterback Faton Bauta, who recently committed to Georgia, and this week’s opponent in the Class 7A regional final, St. Thomas Aquinas. [More]
- 2:36 pm Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 by Jeff Greer
There are six playoff games on Friday involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 5:25 pm Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 by Matt Porter
There are 16 playoff games on Friday involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 4:54 pm Monday, November 14th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Faton Bauta may be the most intriguing player in this class of Palm Beach County recruits.
The Dwyer senior is a rock-solid 6-foot-3 and 225 pounds. His 40-yard dash time is around 4.7 seconds. He has nimble feet, impressive strength and the endurance to break 20-yard runs right after dragging three defenders with him on an eight-yard carry. [More]
- 12:17 am Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Dwyer–Atlantic, Oct. 21, 2011: a game that was light on points and heavy on playoff meaning. Here’s a few rapid-fire offerings from Delray Beach … [More]
- 1:45 pm Sunday, September 18th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Before the season, Seminole Ridge and Dwyer were expected to be two of the top teams in the area, one a reloaded state contender and the other a revamped state contender.
Heading into Week 4, what do we have? [More]
- 2:06 am Sunday, September 11th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
PALM BEACH GARDENS — There was a sense of urgency about Dwyer on Saturday night.
- 3:08 am Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
BELLE GLADE — Leave it to the quietest kid in the stadium to single-handedly change the tide of a game.