- 10:30 pm Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Trivia time: who played in Florida’s 2011 Class 6A football state championship game?
Technically, no one. [More]
- 10:38 am Tuesday, July 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Updated 12:50 p.m. on Tuesday, July 31
The Palm Beach County School District is currently conducting an investigation into the arrest and charging of former Forest Hill teacher and assistant football coach Michael Dudeck, who allegedly forged transcripts for Dwyer and Forest Hill football players so they’d be eligible to play sports.
The investigation’s findings will be sent to the FHSAA if the district makes that determination, school district spokesman Nat Harrington said Tuesday.
- 7:43 pm Thursday, July 19th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Because it never hurts to have a refresher, and the season’s fast approaching … [More]
- 5:32 pm Tuesday, June 19th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Before Dwyer’s 2010 state semifinal game against Armwood High in Seffner, Dwyer Athletic Director Tom Pagley relayed a story about a previous playoff opponent who was rumored to have illegal players on its roster.
But Pagley wasn’t referring to Armwood.
“I just heard they were very good,” Pagley said of Armwood. “They were a pretty classy operation, from what I remember.”
- 5:32 pm Thursday, June 7th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The fledgling independent high school football conference in South Florida has settled on a new name. [More]
- 4:21 pm Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Baseball fans in Palm Beach County should expect to drive a lot longer to see the state tournament next spring. [More]
- 4:59 pm Monday, May 14th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Seffner-Armwood’s football program is in a heap of trouble.
- 8:24 pm Monday, February 27th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Jupiter may lose five wins, meaning the Post‘s preseason No. 1 team may be saddled with a 1-6 record instead of 6-1. [More]