- 4:51 pm Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Glades Central is back in the rankings.
After upsetting Dwyer in the season opener on Friday, the Raiders cracked the Associated Press state football rankings released Tuesday. Glades Central comes in at No. 5 in the Class 4A poll. Meanwhile, Dwyer dropped from from No. 2 to No. 7 in the Class 7A rankings due to the loss. [More]
- 12:51 pm Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
One loss was all it took for Dwyer to plummet in the rankings.
After falling to unranked Glades Central on Friday, the Panthers dropped from No. 11 to No. 22 in Florida’s High School Football Top 25 poll released Tuesday. The Panthers take on Jupiter this week with a chance to bounce back from a tough start to the season. [More]
- 1:09 pm Wednesday, August 20th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Despite losing 20 starters from last season’s team, Dwyer is entering the year with high expectations.
The Panthers are the highest rated area team in the Associated Press preseason state football rankings, which was released Wednesday. Dwyer comes in at No. 2 in the Class 7A poll after winning the state title in 2013. The only team ranked ahead of the Panthers is Fort Lauderdale-St. Thomas Aquinas. [More]
- 12:52 pm Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Dwyer is No. 11 and Fort Pierce Central is No. 23 in Florida’s High School Football Top 25 poll released Tuesday. [More]
- 2:13 pm Monday, July 14th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
- 6:33 pm Friday, May 23rd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Louisville football signee Sharieff Rhaheed-Muhammad did not expect to hear the news that he would not be playing for the Cardinals. [More]
- 11:17 am Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After Charlie Strong left Louisville, things changed for Rashawn Shaw. [More]
- 11:12 am Saturday, November 30th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
Palm Beach County’s hopes for a state title fell on two schools playing just four miles away from each other on Friday. [More]
- 4:15 pm Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
Just three local teams — Dwyer, Palm Beach Gardens and Fort Pierce Central — are left in the FHSAA playoffs, and each one of them will take on a team from another part of the state this week. [More]
- 11:07 am Monday, November 25th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
As most teams begin looking ahead to next season, three local teams have a chance to earn a trip to the state semifinals this week. [More]