- 3:23 am Saturday, November 17th, 2012 by Matt Porter
After one round of playoff football, the number of Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast teams still alive has been cut in half. [More]
- 12:45 am Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
On Friday, there are 16 playoff games involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 5:54 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The second player in Fort Pierce Central’s talented senior class to commit to a college is Josh Knight, who pledged to play for Marshall. [More]
- 7:25 pm Monday, November 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
We felt pretty confident in last week’s area top 10. Nothing’s changed this week, not our confidence, and certainly not the rankings. Let’s take a look: [More]
- 8:36 pm Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Not much different in this week’s statewide football poll, though a few local teams are picking up some steam.
- 6:57 pm Monday, October 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The new state rankings are out, and once again, American Heritage, Dwyer and Glades Day headline the local teams in the class-by-class top 10s.
- 3:56 pm Monday, October 15th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In the vein of campaign season, we love a good horse-race comeback story. And this week’s is Seminole Ridge, a team that lost its first two games and looked nothing like the state-ranked preseason power with state playoff aspirations we thought it was.
- 5:55 pm Thursday, October 11th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The first episode of “The Walkthrough” to come out after our midseason awards features five burning questions involving Palm Beach Central, Park Vista, Seminole Ridge and Village Academy, plus a discussion about weak districts hurting teams like American Heritage, Dwyer and Fort Pierce Central in the playoffs.
- 6:48 pm Monday, October 8th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The new state football poll is out, and there isn’t much to report.
The Walkthrough, Week 5: good and bad crowds, sizing up Santaluces, diagnosing Atlantic and Palm Beach Central
- 5:32 pm Monday, October 1st, 2012 by Matt Porter
In last week’s edition of The Walkthrough, Palm Beach Post reporters Matt Porter and Jeff Greer, along with ESPN 760 high school reporter Wells Dusenbury previewed two big out-of-area games: Fort Pierce Central at Vero Beach and Glades Day at Yulee. Then, they got off-topic quite a few times.