- 10:18 pm Monday, September 10th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The fresh batch of Florida Associated Press high school football rankings is out, and the biggest changes involve teams leaving the polls.
- 4:23 pm Monday, September 10th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage and Dwyer are used to national rankings, as are traditional powerhouses Glades Central and Pahokee. But another area program broke into the national conversation this week: Fort Pierce Central.
- 9:15 pm Tuesday, September 4th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage is the top-rated team in Class 3A after a week’s worth of football, according to the state Associated Press rankings, which are voted by high school football writers from around Florida.
- 1:08 pm Monday, June 4th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Spring football ended Wednesday with a 28-14 Boca win over Santaluces, marking the end of the area’s busy recruiting season and the beginning of the summer 7-on-7 circuit. But before we invest our time in summer tournaments, let’s break down whose stock is rising and falling after the spring practice period.
- 4:22 pm Monday, March 26th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Believe it or not, spring football is right around the corner.
- 10:14 am Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 by Matt Porter
Florida Atlantic received a letter of intent from Fort Pierce Central linebacker Freedom Whitfield. [More]
- 12:51 pm Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
In the wake of news that FAU lost two commitments from John I. Leonard yesterday, the Owls got some good news Tuesday. Fort Pierce Central’s fiery linebacker Freedom Whitfield has committed to FAU.
Notebook: Dwyer, Fort Pierce Central to play spring game, Jupiter set to name coach, Lakes lineman commits
- 4:58 pm Monday, January 23rd, 2012 by Matt Porter
Two of the state’s top teams in Class 7A, Dwyer and Fort Pierce Central, will play each other in their spring game. [More]
- 8:46 pm Saturday, November 26th, 2011 by Matt Porter
The argument that every playoff game is a good one doesn’t necessarily ring true when a one-loss powerhouse rolls over a happy-to-be-there .500 squad in the first round.
This week, believe it: They’re all good games. [More]