- 9:23 pm Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 by Matt Porter
Updated Mon., Oct. 4, 2:19 p.m.
Former Glades Central star Antwon Chisholm is playing well for Hampton, which is undefeated and on top of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference. [More]
- 8:21 pm Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 by Post Staff
With every signing ceremony, there must come at least a little theatrics…
At Pahokee, De’Joshua Johnson dug something Tennessee orange out of a box and tossed it over his shoulder before pulling out a Florida State hat and putting it on, Raheam Buxton threw a Miami hat into the crowd at the auditorium before donning a Western Michigan hat (Miami pulled its offer to him), and Chris Dunkley announced he was looking forward to the next THREE years at Florida.
Dunkley obviously has big plans for himself at Florida and beyond.
- 3:17 pm Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Pahokee coach Blaze Thompson said Marshall coaches were on campus today and firmed up another new commitment: wide receiver Fred Pickett.
- 3:03 pm Sunday, January 17th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
In less than one month on the job, Marshall head coach Doc Holliday already has his hands on an elite recruit.
- 2:47 pm Sunday, January 17th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Did Pahokee wide receiver Fred Pickett switch his commitment from West Virginia to Marshall?
- 7:06 pm Wednesday, December 16th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
The Pahokee-to-Michigan pipeline looks like it will continue to flow this year.
- 6:23 am Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
Updated, Nov. 20, 12:28 p.m.
Last year’s Muck Bowl cost Glades Central its starting quarterback. The 2009 edition appears to have snared two of Pahokee’s top playmakers.
- 1:18 am Saturday, October 31st, 2009 by Post Staff
For anyone who was there, there’s no need to reiterate what an incredible game this was to watch. Lakes was a minute from wrapping up the upset when Pahokee came back to tie the game at 14.
First, some major credit goes to the Palm Beach Lakes defense, which has been strong all year. Really that’s what’s been carrying the Rams this season.
- 1:02 am Saturday, September 5th, 2009 by Jason Lieser
No. 1 Pahokee looked awful in the first half, but got a big game from Chris Dunkley and a solid defensive performance to beat Atlantic 13-6 in the opener at Anquan Boldin Stadium. Here are five points worth pondering about that game: