- 8:14 am Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Before 8 a.m. on signing day, Florida State had letters of intent from Treasure Coast defensive backs Keelin Smith and Lamarcus Brutus. [More]
- 2:34 pm Monday, January 31st, 2011 by Matt Porter
For a story that will run in tomorrow’s Palm Beach Post (and can be viewed now at PBGametime), Seminoles writer Tom D’Angelo sat down with Dwyer senior Nick O’Leary, who on Jan. 22 announced his commitment to FSU. O’Leary spoke about FSU, the recruiting process and his new teammates. Here are the highlights: [More]
- 11:04 am Friday, January 28th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Boasting anywhere from 7 to 10 Division 1 senior prospects and a handful of impact juniors, Dwyer is a popular place for college recruiters. [More]
- 1:50 pm Friday, January 7th, 2011 by Matt Porter
Updated Friday, 5:51 p.m.
Dwyer seniors Jacoby Brissett, Curt Maggitt and Nick O’Leary are three of the most sought-after prospects in Florida. While they (and all college-bound seniors) try to make the decision that will shape the rest of their lives, Dwyer coach Jack Daniels spoke at length Thursday evening about their decision-making process. [More]
- 4:27 pm Thursday, December 2nd, 2010 by Matt Porter
In his three years as Glades Central coach, Jessie Hester hasn’t had a recruit like Kelvin Benjamin. [More]
- 7:38 pm Thursday, November 18th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
- 6:38 pm Friday, October 22nd, 2010 by Matt Porter
Hours before Dwyer departed for an away game at Okeechobee Friday afternoon, head coach Jack Daniels hosted two of the state’s big three football programs. [More]
- 11:52 pm Thursday, October 14th, 2010 by Matt Porter
A spot seems to have opened up for Nick O’Leary at Florida. Is he interested?
- 4:10 pm Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 by Matt Porter
In his 15th year at Dwyer, coach Jack Daniels could set a record, of sorts.
In 2001, Daniels’ team graduated seven Division I scholarship athletes, the most in his tenure. Next fall, Dwyer could could see as many as nine more alums playing D-I ball, the most in school history. [More]
- 10:32 am Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 by Jeff Greer