- 4:31 pm Monday, January 21st, 2013 by Matt Porter
Perhaps no pocket of the country will take greater pride in watching Super Bowl XLVII than Belle Glade and Pahokee. [More]
- 11:53 am Friday, January 4th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Glades Central is in a rebuilding stretch, so no one expected a half-dozen Raiders to make the All-State team like the old days.
There was one name that was guaranteed to be on there, though. [More]
- 4:32 pm Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 by Post Staff
A former Glades Central High School co-athletic director was sentenced this morning to six months of probation on a charge of making false official statements in a case where he was accused of fraudulently receiving sports supplement money from the school district.
- 6:20 pm Friday, December 21st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Standing on the sidelines before the 2010 state championship game, Glades Central assistant coach Sam King followed then-sophomore Will Likely with his eyes.
“That boy is going to be big time,” said King, his familiar grin accentuated by his salt-and-pepper facial hair. “Big. Time.”
- 7:33 pm Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Matt Porter
There are eight area teams playing in six games Friday night. For easy digestion, here are all our previews in one place. Enjoy. [More]
- 5:32 pm Wednesday, November 21st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Another rematch in the playoffs, and this one’s in 5A between Glades Central and Merritt Island. The Raiders have won seven games in a row and look primed for a playoff run that virtually no one expected at the conclusion of September.
- 3:23 am Saturday, November 17th, 2012 by Matt Porter
After one round of playoff football, the number of Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast teams still alive has been cut in half. [More]
- 12:16 am Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
On Friday, there are 16 playoff games involving teams from our area. In the buildup to the games, we’ll break down every matchup.
- 8:53 pm Monday, November 12th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Bryan Mealer spent the 2010 football season (and quite some time after that) researching and reporting his nonfiction book, “Muck City,” in Belle Glade. He’s returning Saturday to share the final product.