- 1:38 pm Friday, November 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
From a room at Lee Memorial Hospital in Fort Myers, Glades Central senior Greg Beckford pondered the question coming from the other end of the telephone. [More]
- 4:03 pm Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Every year, the Lou Groza Award is presented to the college kicker of the year. The highlight of the night for local fans is the high school awards ceremony for outstanding Palm Beach County player, kicker, coach and team of the year. [More]
- 7:25 pm Monday, November 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
We felt pretty confident in last week’s area top 10. Nothing’s changed this week, not our confidence, and certainly not the rankings. Let’s take a look: [More]
- 5:43 pm Friday, November 2nd, 2012 by Matt Porter
“Welcome to another edition of The Walkthrough, I’m Matt Porter of the Palm Beach Post here alongside colleague Jeff Greer and ESPN 760 high school beat reporter Wells Dusenbury…” [More]
- 4:04 pm Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Malik Brown would be an NFL general manager’s dream.
- 12:20 pm Monday, September 24th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
BELLE GLADE — State Route 80 never ends. At least that’s the way it feels driving back from the Muck.
- 12:30 pm Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Western Michigan freshman wide receiver Jaime Wilson is one of eight players added to the 2012 Fred Biletnikoff Award Watch List, presented annually to college football’s outstanding receiver, as announced by the Tallahassee Quarterback Club Foundation on Tuesday. [More]
- 4:14 pm Monday, September 17th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
If we thought the second week of the season gave us a good sense of what Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast football has in store for us this fall, Week 3 sent us a stern message: Not so fast.
- 12:36 am Friday, September 14th, 2012 by Matt Porter
BELLE GLADE — Wait, fourteen to nothing? Wasn’t Glades Central supposed to roll over and play dead? Heritage is nationally ranked. Glades Central looked soft as the butter you left on the counter.
Yeah, that’s what makes these games fun.