- 4:07 pm Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
There aren’t many changes for the Palm Beach County teams in this week’s Associated Press state football rankings. [More]
- 11:57 am Monday, September 29th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
It’s still early, but the playoff picture is going to be a lot clearer at the end of the week. [More]
- 5:05 pm Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
District 13-7A is one of the most competitive districts in the state and the Associated Press state football rankings continue to confirm that. [More]
- 12:53 pm Monday, September 22nd, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
District play is here, which means wins and losses start to mean more. [More]
- 4:16 pm Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Following three consecutive shutout victories to start the season, Glades Day is getting some recognition in the latest Associated Press state football rankings released Tuesday. [More]
- 1:39 pm Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
It’s never too early to discuss the football state championships.
We do just that in this week’s installment of the mailbag, naming the team that has the best shot of making it to Orlando, and we discuss the county’s surprise teams of the young football season. [More]
- 10:35 am Saturday, September 13th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Week 3 was rivalry week.
Palm Beach Gardens faced crosstown rival Dwyer. Lake Worth hit the road to take on rival Santaluces. Seminole Ridge hosted rival Park Vista. And Palm Beach Lakes took on Suncoast in the “Soul Bowl.”
The rivalries produced some interesting results. [More]
- 12:47 pm Monday, September 8th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After two weeks, we’re starting to learn a little bit more about each team.
Glades Central looks like it’s the real deal. If the Raiders are able to get a win over American Heritage this week, it would open a lot of peoples’ eyes. Palm Beach Gardens continues to take care of business, but we’ll know just how good the Gators are after their game against Dwyer on Friday. West Boca Raton just keeps on winning. Most believe Royal Palm Beach and Dwyer are the favorites in District 13-7A, but the Bulls won’t make it easy for either of these teams. [More]