- 1:16 pm Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 by Matt Porter
The Florida Athletic Coaches Association’s District 20 nominated its All-District team, a list of players who will be considered for spots the FACA All-Star game in December.
- 12:30 pm Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage had a big Friday night planned. It was Senior Night and Homecoming, and the final district game of the season. It was supposed to be a sort of coronation evening, with the Stallions expected to romp past Fort Lauderdale-Calvary Christian.
- 2:23 pm Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Greg Bryant, who previously accepted an invite to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, made it official Tuesday in a ceremony at his school. After he pulled on his All-American jersey, he gave clues as to which jersey he’ll be wearing in college. [More]
- 4:04 pm Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Malik Brown would be an NFL general manager’s dream.
- 4:14 pm Monday, September 17th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
If we thought the second week of the season gave us a good sense of what Palm Beach County and Treasure Coast football has in store for us this fall, Week 3 sent us a stern message: Not so fast.
- 12:36 am Friday, September 14th, 2012 by Matt Porter
BELLE GLADE — Wait, fourteen to nothing? Wasn’t Glades Central supposed to roll over and play dead? Heritage is nationally ranked. Glades Central looked soft as the butter you left on the counter.
Yeah, that’s what makes these games fun.
- 10:14 am Friday, September 7th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
We’re excited to announce a new venture our news partners at ESPN 760.
- 12:17 pm Tuesday, September 4th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
The first few weeks of ranking teams warrant all kinds of cliches — shots in the dark, finding our way in dust clouds, etc. In other words, it’s an inexact science, to say the least.
- 11:51 pm Friday, August 31st, 2012 by Matt Porter
DELRAY BEACH – The first week of a high school football season is usually a mess. It’s rare any team is on-point – and no, looking good against a lesser opponent doesn’t count. Week 1 of the 2012 season should go down as one of the messiest in recent memory.
- 5:28 pm Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 by Jeff Greer
As if grown men tweeting and Facebook messaging teenage football prospects wasn’t an uncomfortable enough phenomenon, try this one on for size: A University of Georgia fan actually called a recruit on his cell phone earlier this week, setting off an Internet firestorm of questions about how far is too far in college football recruiting.