- 12:46 pm Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Right after signing day in February, we listed a group of 2013 prospects who will attract serious attention from colleges before next year’s signing day. Let’s catch up on who has reportedly offered the best and brightest recruits in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast.
- 4:34 pm Monday, April 23rd, 2012 by Matt Porter
The best player in last season’s Class 3A state title game, American Heritage running back Greg Bryant, will get a chance to play in another big game in January. [More]
- 2:20 pm Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
ESPN released its first rankings of the class of 2013 recruiting field, and Glades Day running back Kelvin Taylor got plenty of love.
- 4:26 pm Saturday, March 31st, 2012 by Jeff Greer
American Heritage running back Greg Bryant has committed to Oklahoma.
- 6:02 pm Thursday, February 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
American Heritage running back Greg Bryant is the top-rated prospect in Palm Beach County for next season. According to Rivals.com’s database, he could be the area’s best in more than 10 years. [More]
- 3:43 pm Thursday, February 9th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Kelvin Taylor didn’t make Rivals.com’s list of the top 100 prospects for next season. He’s not far outside the top 100, though. [More]
- 3:06 pm Wednesday, February 8th, 2012 by Matt Porter
The first edition of Rivals.com’s top 100 ranking for the Class of 2013 includes three expected names and one unexpected snub. [More]
- 6:41 pm Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 by Post Staff
By Jeff Greer and Matt Porter
Signing day 2012 is over, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. Let’s take a (ridiculously) early look at what next year’s signing day may bring to Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast.
- 9:17 am Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 by Matt Porter
Several members of the Class 3A state champion American Heritage signed their letters of intent early this morning. [More]
- 6:19 pm Friday, January 6th, 2012 by Jeff Greer
Here are the Florida all-state football teams for Classes 1A through 4A, as released by the Associated Press. Members of the press from all over the state nominated players for the teams, which were selected by the Associated Press.