- 10:45 am Friday, March 4th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
LAKELAND — It’s Day 3 here at the Lakeland Center, and the big schools have taken over the arena. Dwyer’s on tap for an 11:30 tip against the Panhandle’s Fort Walton Beach in the Class 5A semifinals. Keep it here for updates.
- 11:09 am Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 by Jeff Greer
He’s been around Palm Beach County basketball for a long time, but Dwyer basketball coach Fred Ross says any rumors about his possible retirement are false.
- 12:04 pm Thursday, January 20th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Five boys and two girls were nominated for the prestigious McDonald’s All-American High School Basketball Games.
- 5:37 pm Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
We’re starting to get into the meat of the 2011 district schedule for boys’ basketball, so what better time to talk about some of the top candidates for the Palm Beach Post Player of the Year awards?
- 11:41 am Friday, November 5th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
Dwyer power forward Greg Louis committed to the University of Pennsylvania on Sunday night, choosing the Quakers over Tulane. Louis is a 6-foot-7, 195-pound senior.
- 3:36 pm Thursday, October 28th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
Dwyer power forward Greg Louis, a 6-foot-7 senior, is down to two colleges in his search. Louis said Sunday that he will choose between Tulane in New Orleans and University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- 11:01 pm Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Throughout his team’s dominant post-season run, Dwyer coach Fred Ross insisted the Panthers had more than just Jacoby Brissett.
But they did not have enough to offset their star’s quiet night against Bartow in the Class 5A state semifinals. Bartow pulled away in the fourth quarter to beat the Panthers, 54-48, at The Lakeland Center.