- 1:27 pm Thursday, August 27th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Week 1 of the 2015 high school football season will go on as planned Friday, but the Week 2 schedule remains uncertain. [More]
- 1:50 pm Tuesday, August 25th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
The 2015 high school football season kicks off in three days, with a handful of strong matchups on the Week 1 schedule. [More]
- 9:07 am Monday, August 24th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
The 2015 high school football season kicks off Friday, and anticipation is building. [More]
- 7:30 am Wednesday, August 19th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
American Heritage picked up where it left off last season, earning the No. 2 ranking in the Associated Press Class 3A state high school football poll released Monday. [More]
- 12:46 pm Monday, August 17th, 2015 by Adam Lichtenstein
Atlantic defensive back and Michigan 2016 commit Antwaine Richardson will miss the entirety of his senior season after suffering a torn ACL in the Eagles’ spring game on May 21 , as first reported by ESPN 106.3.
Richardson, who is No. 16 on the PBGametime Big Board, told ESPN he had surgery to repair the injury on July 6 after an MRI confirmed the ligament was torn.
The defensive back committed to Michigan on June 12, but he said the Wolverines were aware of his injury and welcomed his commitment anyway.
“I told [the Michigan coaching staff] I tore my ACL before [More]
- 9:04 am Monday, August 17th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Football is back – almost. [More]
- 8:00 am Thursday, August 13th, 2015 by Adam Lichtenstein
As recruiting heats up, it’s time we get to know more about some of Palm Beach County’s prospects.
Each Thursday leading up to the football season, we will post a new Q&A with a different 2016 recruit. This week, we’ll focus on Santaluces linebacker Zach McCloud.
The 6-foot-2, 220-pound McCloud was a dominant force at outside linebacker for the Chiefs, who struggled to a 2-8 season. As a junior, McCloud had 119.5 tackles, 19 tackles for loss, six sacks and nine forced fumbles.
- 1:16 pm Tuesday, August 11th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
John I. Leonard will honor 51 former athletes, 20 coaches and 10 contributors as part of its First Athletic Hall of Fame class. [More]
- 7:20 am Saturday, August 8th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner and Adam Lichtenstein
More than 100 South Florida high school football teams will gather today at Nova Southeastern University for the Miami Dolphins’ Third Annual High School Media Day. [More]