- 8:00 am Friday, February 5th, 2016 by Jodie Wagner
Inlet Grove and football coach Terry Bradden have assembled an All-Star group of coaches for a free coaching clinic Feb. 13 at the school. [More]
- 11:00 am Monday, November 30th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
Inlet Grove football coach Terry Bradden was chosen as one of the top football coaches under age 30 by the American Football Coaches Association. [More]
- 4:59 pm Thursday, April 23rd, 2015 by Jodie Wagner and Anthony Chiang
Spring football begins Monday, April 27 for high school teams around the state. [More]
- 2:54 pm Monday, November 3rd, 2014 by Jodie Wagner and Anthony Chiang
Inlet Grove coach Klay Smith and his assistants have mutually parted ways with the team, Smith said Monday after meeting with school administrators. [More]
- 4:48 pm Thursday, September 11th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Rain and lightning have already impacted one football game on the Week 3 schedule.
Inlet Grove’s game against Jupiter Christian, which was originally scheduled to be played Thursday at 7 p.m., has been postponed due to inclement weather. Instead, the contest will be played on Saturday at 6 p.m. at Inlet Grove, according to Palm Beach County School District athletics director Yetta Greene.
Football: Jupiter’s new artificial turf field not ready yet; Boynton Beach-Village Academy game moved
- 12:59 pm Tuesday, September 9th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
There has been a change of plans.
Jupiter High’s artificial turf field, which was scheduled to be completed in time for this week’s football games, is not ready yet, according to Warriors athletic director Mike DeLeonardo. [More]
- 11:31 am Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
August, the first day of school, football, oh my.
Only kickoff classics separate all of us from the start of the regular season. It’s almost here.
In this week’s installment of the mailbag, we take a look at the best local kickoff classic matchups, and Forest Hill and Inlet Grove football. [More]
- 6:26 pm Friday, September 6th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Inlet Grove had enough security concerns to postpone its home game against King’s Academy until Monday, several sources told the Post. [More]