- 10:42 pm Saturday, April 28th, 2012 by Post Staff
In three terrific seasons at Virginia Tech, Jayron Hosley didn’t have too many missteps. In 2010, the former Atlantic High standout led the nation with nine interceptions and earned a reputation as one of college football’s best cover cornerbacks.
But a failed drug test at the NFL Combine in February could have derailed Hosley’s NFL career before it started. According to a published report, Hosley, who left Virginia Tech following his junior season, wrote to NFL teams apologizing after testing positive for marijuana.
To read the full story and comment, click here.
- 6:15 pm Friday, January 6th, 2012 by Matt Porter
Virginia Tech cornerback and Atlantic alum Jayron Hosley declared for the NFL Draft, according to multiple reports. [More]
- 7:09 pm Monday, December 12th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Pahokee alum and Wake Forest cornerback Merrill Noel was one of several Palm Beach County football products playing Football Bowl Series (Division I-A) football to take home all-conference awards.
- 9:44 am Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011 by Matt Porter
At Virginia Tech, former Atlantic standout Jayron Hosley has earned a reputation as one of the nation’s best cornerbacks. Now, ESPN wants to make an example of him. [More]
- 12:47 am Thursday, July 14th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
The release of EA Sports’ NCAA Football ’12, a popular college football video game, has been a hot topic among college football fans this week, so we thought we’d give our readers a rundown of the individual player ratings for the Division I-A players from the area in the game.
- 10:35 pm Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 by Matt Porter
From David Clowney to Brandon Flowers to Jayron Hosley to Mark Leal, Virginia Tech has had recent success in picking former Atlantic standouts. [More]
- 1:27 pm Thursday, January 20th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
After having one of the most productive seasons among receivers, West Boca Raton’s Robert Lockhart has some big-name schools highly interested in him.
- 9:42 am Monday, January 3rd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Jayron Hosley spent a few seasons at Atlantic High upsetting the game plans of opposing coaches. [More]
- 2:08 pm Tuesday, October 5th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Virginia Tech cornerback Jayron Hosley has been named the Football Writers Association of America/Bronko Nagurski National Defensive Player of the Week for games of the weekend of Oct. 2.
- 11:42 am Friday, January 30th, 2009 by Jason Lieser