- 6:39 pm Monday, February 28th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Lakeland’s the next stop for three area teams: Grandview Prep, Summit Christian and Dwyer. All three are making return trips to the state semifinals, where they each lost a year ago. Will this year produce better results?
- 3:46 pm Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
I stopped by Tuesday’s practice to speak with Summit Christian guard Farad Cobb, who’s the area’s leading scorer and a frontrunner for the Small Schools Player of the Year award.
Notebook: Palm Beach Central gets a QB, Bethune-Cookman gets Summit Christian TE, and Marshall signee’s emotional ride
- 2:08 pm Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 by Matt Porter
Turning our attention from this year’s crop of quarterbacks to next year’s … [More]
- 12:04 pm Thursday, January 20th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Five boys and two girls were nominated for the prestigious McDonald’s All-American High School Basketball Games.
- 9:57 am Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 by Jason Lieser
When Summit Christian basketball coach Murray Smith tried to think of a player similar to Jean Prophete, the name he came up with was Warren Sapp, who played basketball at Apopka before going on to a stellar NFL career.
It is an interesting comparison, especially considering Prophete plans to go out for football in his senior year.
- 11:53 am Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010 by Jason Lieser
For five years, Jacksonville-Arlington Country Day has been the state’s most dominant program and Summit Christian could not stop that run.
Arlington Country Day recovered from a sluggish start and beat the Saints 63-43 in the Class 1A state semifinals at The Lakeland Center.
- 12:06 am Friday, March 6th, 2009 by Jason Lieser