- 1:16 pm Tuesday, January 25th, 2011 by Jeff Greer
Talk about blowing up.
- 11:18 pm Tuesday, November 30th, 2010 by Matt Porter
The October firing of head coach Tim Brewster has left many Minnesota commits, like Atlantic’s Jephete Matulis, weighing other offers. [More]
- 11:49 pm Friday, October 22nd, 2010 by Jeff Greer
- 2:19 pm Friday, September 17th, 2010 by Matt Porter
Two Friday afternoon notes to pass along: [More]
- 10:54 am Wednesday, August 18th, 2010 by Jeff Greer
Coaching changes almost always end up causing one of two results. The move could present a team with a completely new outlook and mindset, or it could hardly change anything other than who is calling the shots.
- 1:09 pm Thursday, June 10th, 2010 by Post Staff
Atlantic linebacker Jephete Matilus (No. 13 on the Big Board) has changed his commitment from Marshall to Minnesota. Matilus (6-foot, 220) said he had been talking to Minnesota since the Gophers were recruiting his former teammate at Atlantic, running back Donnell Kirkwood. He committed to Marshall because he hadn’t received an offer from Minnesota but when it came, he made the switch.
“I always wanted to go there (Minnesota) but I didn’t have the offer,” said Matilus, who added his commitment is solid and won’t be changing.
- 8:33 am Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 by Jason Lieser
Chris Bean, Atlantic’s interim football coach, confirmed that linebacker Jephete Matilus committed to play for Marshall.
At this point in the process, when players still have more than nine months to change their minds, it is hard to say how much this matters. Bean said he is unsure how solid Matilus’ decision is.