- 7:20 am Saturday, August 8th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner and Adam Lichtenstein
More than 100 South Florida high school football teams will gather today at Nova Southeastern University for the Miami Dolphins’ Third Annual High School Media Day. [More]
- 11:35 am Wednesday, May 20th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
John I. Leonard senior Calvin Jordan will not be able to attend graduation ceremonies on Thursday with his classmates, but the Lancers’ football player is improving following a car accident near Lantana May 6. [More]
- 11:30 am Thursday, May 7th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang
A car accident on northbound Interstate 95 on Wednesday afternoon has left a John I. Leonard football player in critical condition.
Calvin Keith Jordan, 18, a senior running back/cornerback for the Lancers, was taken to St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach when the SUV he was in was struck as it crossed into the path of another vehicle between Hypoluxo and Lantana roads. [More]
- 2:48 pm Monday, August 25th, 2014 by Jodie Wagner
Pope John Paul II and St. Andrew’s will kick off ESPN West Palm’s 2014 Football Night in South Florida broadcast schedule. [More]
- 4:04 pm Monday, January 27th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
After a disappointing 1-9 season, John I. Leonard was in search of a coach to turn its football program around. [More]
- 5:04 pm Monday, January 13th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
Many of the offensive weapons that led Dwyer to its second state title in school history last season will not return in 2014. [More]
- 12:00 pm Monday, November 18th, 2013 by Anthony Chiang
The Lancers will spend the next month looking for a new football coach. [More]
- 5:09 pm Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
Ready for another version of Ask Me Anything? Here, I answer questions on high school football, recruiting and any other topic you guys chose.
- 10:21 am Monday, September 23rd, 2013 by Jeff Greer
It took a little longer than expected, but the Florida High School Athletic Association on Friday announced its disciplinary action following two fights between John I. Leonard High and Pahokee football players during their Sept. 13 game.