- 11:11 am Wednesday, November 18th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
John I. Leonard High School’s football and volleyball teams competed this fall in Class 8A, the Florida High School Athletic Association’s largest classification. [More]
- 1:16 pm Tuesday, August 11th, 2015 by Jodie Wagner
John I. Leonard will honor 51 former athletes, 20 coaches and 10 contributors as part of its First Athletic Hall of Fame class. [More]
- 12:21 pm Sunday, March 30th, 2014 by Anthony Chiang
For the first time in a long time, Scott Siegel will have to slow down. [More]
- 2:29 pm Thursday, June 20th, 2013 by Jeff Greer
It really doesn’t matter where Jerry Jones attends high school — college recruiters like what they see.
- 1:45 pm Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 by Matt Porter
It’s Stat Tuesday, in which we spotlight a few players and trends from the weekly baseball stats page. Let’s get to it: [More]
- 7:26 pm Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
updated 11:55 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013
Palm Beach County knows only one season: football season.
Spring practices are in full swing and area football teams are gearing up for their spring games at the end of this month. Here are the details and a preview of what’s to come.
FIVE BIG MATCHUPS
- 7:55 pm Sunday, January 13th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Palm Beach State baseball coach Kyle Forbes doesn’t usually have to travel far to recruit.
His is one of the best junior college baseball programs in talent-rich Florida, and for the most part, he’s used local talent to build it. [More]
- 1:18 pm Friday, January 11th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Here are the final rosters for the 19th annual Palm Beach County-Treasure Coast All-Star Game, which kicks off at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at John I. Leonard. [More]
- 12:03 pm Saturday, January 5th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Class 8A football in Palm Beach County was pretty strong this year, so it’s no surprise the area has a healthy representation on the All-State teams. [More]
- 7:25 pm Monday, November 5th, 2012 by Matt Porter
We felt pretty confident in last week’s area top 10. Nothing’s changed this week, not our confidence, and certainly not the rankings. Let’s take a look: [More]