- 7:00 am Thursday, June 18th, 2015 by Anthony Chiang and Jodie Wagner
- 3:22 pm Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Six Palm Beach County players are among the nine area players chosen as state all-stars by the Florida Athletic Coaches Association. [More]
- 5:43 pm Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 by Matt Porter
The coach of the most successful baseball team in Jupiter High school history received recognition from his peers and the media. [More]
- 2:51 pm Monday, May 20th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Six area seniors were picked by the Florida Athletic Coaches Association for its state all-star baseball games. [More]
- 11:10 am Friday, May 17th, 2013 by Matt Porter
FORT MYERS — The best season in Jupiter High baseball history ended Friday in the Class 8A state semifinals against Altamonte Springs-Lake Brantley. The Warriors lost 4-0, falling victim to one mistake-filled inning and some strong pitching from Lake Brantley ace Mitchell Jordan.
Welcome to JetBlue Park, spring training home of the Boston Red Sox and the site of the FHSAA baseball state championships. We’ll have live updates today as Jupiter faces Altamonte Springs-Lake Brantley in [More]
- 5:33 pm Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 by Matt Porter
For the first time in 29 years, Palm Beach State is the champion of Florida junior college baseball.
After losing in the state final last season, the Panthers returned to Joker Marchant Stadium in Lakeland and finished the job, beating State College of Florida, Bradenton-Manatee 3-0 in the National Junior College Athletics Association Region 8 final. They advance to the NJCAA Division I World Series, which begins May 25 in Grand Junction, Colo. [More]
- 11:34 pm Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 by Matt Porter
Regional finals are here, and three Palm Beach County teams are left. Here’s how Jupiter matches up with Flanagan, how West Boca stacks up with St. Thomas Aquinas, and King’s Academy’s chances against Clearwater Central Catholic.
- 11:42 am Saturday, April 27th, 2013 by Matt Porter
A total of 22 baseball teams from Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast made it out of districts and into regionals. Here’s a quick look at what’s ahead. [More]
- 9:00 pm Thursday, April 18th, 2013 by Matt Porter
After May 30, Jupiter High’s football field will be known as Charlie Persson Field.